Enerjet endorses and is approved to use the Inflight Institute.com. All flight attendant candidates must provide a certification of completion from the Inflight Institute.com prior to being considered for a flight attendant position.
Enerjet is the newest edition to Canada's aviation landscape. Visit our website at www.enerjet.ca for more information.
Enerjet is hiring and is now accepting applications.
- Must be minimum 18 years of age (required for the services of liquor)
- Canadian citizen or landed immigrant (must be able to meet Transport Canada Security Clearance program which requires the applicantto submit five (5 )years worth of adequate, reliable and verifiable information upon which a decision will be based)
- Must have a valid Canadian passport
- Clean criminal record
- Must possess a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent (post secondary education is a definite asset)
- Ability to meet aviation medical standards
- Must be able to read and converse fluently in English (the ability to read and converse fluently in another language is an asset)
- Strong interpersonal skills and a minimum of two (2) years of direct customer service experience
- Computer knowledge and experience is essential
- Must be able to successfully complete the Performance Demands Analysis testing
Example: reach emergency and essential equipment on board the aircraft
- Vision must be correctable to 20/40
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must successfully attain a Certificate of completion of courses CT301 & SP702 from the Inflight Institute.com prior being considered for a position
Candidates interested in a career with Enerjet should visit the following link for possible positions: www.enerjet.ca/careers.html
Note: Those who sign up for the Inflight Institute.com will be notified of upcoming positions at Enerjet.
Required Inflight Institute Training Courses
As flight attendant positions become available potential candidates must successfully complete each step of the recruitment process as follows:
- Telephone Interview
- Personal Interview
- Reference Checks
- Pre-employment Medical
Upon successful completion of the above process, candidates may be offered an opportunity to attend the Enerjet Initial Flight Attendant training program. Successful completion of Initial Flight Attendant training program may result in an employment offer.
Note: Successful completion of the Inflight Institute.com does not guarantee an interview or employment with Enerjet.