Flair Air is approved to use and endorses the
InflightInstitute.com for ALL Flight Attendant Hiring.
(The message below was provided and is approved by Flair Air.)
Flair Air endorses and is approved to use the Inflight Institute.com. All flight attendant candidates must provide a certification of completion from the Inflight Institute.com prior to being considered for a flight attendant position.
Flair Air is a Canadian charter airline based out of Kelowna, BC. We operate ad hoc passenger charters in Canada, USA, and internationally. Due to continued growth we are seeking additional flight attendants for our Calgary Base.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada and obtain airport security clearance (security pass requires a 5 year traceable history, clear criminal record and Canadian citizenship or permanent resident card)
- Minimum age of 19
- Willing to complete an aviation medical
- Patient and able to work effectively both individually and as a member of a team, sometimes under difficult and stressful circumstances
- Must successfully complete initial training program as a condition of employment
- Ability to be away from home for extended periods of time
- Ability to work irregular hours, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds from floor to above shoulder
- Previous customer service and/or serving experience is an asset
- French fluency is considered an asset
- Must successfully attain a Certificate of completion of course CT301 from the Inflight Institute.com prior being considered for a position
Adhere to all company policies and Transport Canada regulations and ensure a safe cabin environment is maintained.
Perform in-flight service duties: greet passengers, provide in-flight announcements, safety demonstrations, serve beverages and meals and be accountable for cash handling.
Assist passengers with their needs, including stowing carry-on items, which may include pushing, pulling, reaching, stooping, kneeling, lifting and carrying.
Provide consistent levels of superior customer service and satisfaction by anticipating customer needs and exceeding expectations.
Grooming of aircraft as needed.
Demonstrate a positive and energetic attitude when interacting with customers and coworkers.
Operate mechanical and emergency safety equipment.
Provide assistance and timely communication to passengers during emergency and unusual incidents (delayed flight, severe weather condition, turbulent flight, etc.)
Candidates interested in a career with Flair Air should visit the Flair Air Careers page for possible positions.
Note: Those who sign up for the Inflight Institute.com will be notified of upcoming positions at Flair Air.
Please note that these are both full and part time positions with possible opportunities for relocations to other bases.
Flair Air is an equal opportunity employer.
Please go to www.flairair.ca to submit your resume, cover letter and references.
Applications will not be accepted by phone or in person.
We wish to thank everyone who applies but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Note: Successful completion of the Inflight Institute.com does not guarantee an interview or employment with Flair Air.