GoJet Airlines is approved to use and endorses
the InflightInstitute.com for ALL Flight Attendant Hiring.
(The below message was provided and is approved by GoJet Airlines)
GOJET AIRLINES endorses and is approved to use the Inflight Institute.com. Possession of a valid certification of completion from the Inflight Institute.com is considered an asset. Visit www.inflightinstitute.com for further details.
Trans States Holdings established GoJet Airlines in late 2004 as a regional carrier. GoJet Airlines operates as United Express from Chicago O'Hare, Denver and Washington Dulles. Service began October 4, 2005.
Type of Operation & Aircraft Type
GoJet's fleet consists of 15 66-seat Bombardier CRJ700 regional jets. GoJet's fleet of CRJ700's are configured with six First Class seats at 37-inch pitch, 28 Economy Plus seats at 34-inch pitch and 32 Economy seats at 31-inch pitch and 32 Coach seats.
GoJet airlines flies regionally for United Express. GoJet's United Express flights operate from United hubs at Chicago O'Hare, Denver and Washington Dulles Airports.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be at least 4'11" and cannot exceed 6'0".
Weight must be in proportion to height.
- Vision must be correctable to 20/40.
- Must possess a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be a US citizen or have the legal right to accept employment in the United States.
- Must be able to read and converse fluently in English. The ability to read and converse fluently in another language is a plus.
- Must possess a valid driver's license or state ID.
- GoJet endorses and is approved to use Inflight Institute.com. Priority consideration is given to candidates who possess, or are pursuing a certificate from the Inflight Institute, and we strongly encourage all candidates to do so.
Candidates interested in a career with GoJet should visit the following link for possible positions: http://www.gojetairlines.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=35&Itemid=76
Note: Those who sign up for the Inflight Institute.com will be notified of upcoming positions at GoJet Airlines.
Required Inflight Institute Training Courses
USCT201 (One/Two Flight Attendant Onboard) CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
The above program(s) are delivered through the Inflight Institute.com's online training system.
Many airlines use the Inflight Institute for all their hiring of Flight Attendants.
The use of the Inflight Institute holds many benefits, not only for the airline but for those who are considering a career as a Flight Attendant. By requiring all students to gain a certificate of completion, everyone can be assured (both student and airline) that the candidate is right for the job and holds a level of knowledge that the airline requires.
How does it Work?
When GoJet Airlines plans a Flight Attendant ground school (hiring) they contact the Inflight Institute.com to review a list of candidates that have completed the program. Based on this review GoJet may select individuals for an interview.
From the interviewed candidates, GoJet may invite successful applicants to initial ground school training.
Note: Successful completion of the Inflight Institute.com does *NOT* guarantee an interview or a position in ground school however is considered a tremendous asset.